Saturday, May 16, 2015

Marching

I know it's already May and I'm only doing a March post now.... #foreverlate 
Just got down to posting the April pictures on fb also but oh well............

Well March was really a great one, turning 21 and settling back to the second semester of Uni. 

Caught Vance Joy live and having my birthday dinner with Daryl (yay first date)


FMFxBNE2015 with the party crew


21st birthday dinner that was supposed to be with the girls but the boys surprised me as well!


Birthday dinner @ New Shanghai with the girls 

Brunch at Shouk Cafe with the housem8s


Random day trip down to Gold Coast to Movie World

When Joy's parents popped by and visited my place

Yvette stopping over in Brissy; caught Fifty Shades of Grey

Paktor



Student Welcome Reception for Singaporeans in Bris!





Daryl's birthday surprise

Back to Shouk Cafe for Daryl's birthday brunch.... which earned us a $200+ speeding fine HAHA

Haven't been out lately because I'm drowning all over in Uni again. Hell week just passed with mid sem exam and back-to-back presentations... But I have one more presentation to go tomorrow, an online test on Wednesday and 2 reports due next week. WHAAAAT AAAAA SUCCCCCKY LIFE >:( also known as Uni life. 

Back to studying..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment