Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Germinate

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

Is that really so? One of the recent ask.fm question of the day was asking something along the line of planner vs spontaneity which I didn't answer but come to think of it, I am quite spontaneous.

I guess I prefer living in the moment.

.......or perhaps I'm too lazy to even be a planner.

One thing I can be sure of is that I enjoy the adrenaline rush of spontaneity. Although being caught in a last minute thingum can be quite a tricky situation.

Tonight, I'm glad I made the plan of heading out to meet an old friend. We sat on the bed/chair and caught up for close to 4 hours. The last time we sat down to talk was probably on graduation day in a random café with a bunch of random girls that we've met from different paths, and it still amazes me how these connections intertwined independently.

Catching up and offering each other different perspectives on life and such. Ah I do enjoy the little moments like this.

"What's meant to be will find its ways."

No comments:

Post a Comment