Monday, April 20, 2015

Infinite

Things escalated really fast, and we are here together now. I'm still quite taken aback by how it all progressed, but I'm glad I have you here with me right now. I guess good things come to those who wait after all? Heh. 

I don't know what you've done to break these walls, and I've never been more comfortable around anybody else. 

Thank you for everything that you've done for me; from putting up with me when I'm being a difficult problem child when I'm having my bloody period (lol miso punny!!!!!!), to pulling me outta bed when I feel like skipping uni, to trying to shape me into a better person by curbing my vulgarities hahaha, to putting my needs before yours. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. 

I love you old man D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment