Thursday, December 4, 2014

Summertime

Yeah yeah yeah what time is it!!!!!!!

Not sorry for the HSM reference heehee. Back in the little red humid dot after 5 months of sloth life. Been stuffing myself with tons of food and catching up with people. All's been good though it's only been 4 days. It's only gonna get better from here!!!!!!! SORRY LAZY TO UPDATE / UPLOAD PHOTOS bc my priority now is to eat all the food that I've missed. BRB hehehe I LUV FUUUUUUD.

Momsie's more worried bout my weight than me, but it's alright bc I told myself it's okay to gain 5kg to make up for the 5 months loss of sg goodness. Went to tighten my braces today and skipped dinner..... Came home and whined a little bout the hunger and taaaaadaaaaah momsie cooked meesua for me straightaway. It was almost instant lol I suspect she's a superwoman.

ALL IN ALL, IT'S SO DAMN GOOD TO BE HOME AGAIN ^~^ SEE YA SOON TATA.

1 comment:

  1. gud to see you so overjoyed but pls don't become depressed when you head back to Brissy

    ReplyDelete