Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Spiritless

Really shouldn't be blogging at work but since it's lunch time and I have nothing on hand.

Desk-bound job, punching calculator non-stop till the tip of my index finger hurts.. Mundane intern jobscope yeahhhhh you got that right. It's only the third day but it feels like I've been stuck in this small office for the longest time.

I know, I know that I should be counting my blessing for this opportunity and not complaining. I appreciate it, honestly. Not one with the highest pay nor one that adds much value to the resume, but I can only hope that I'll have more to do in time to go. 2 months is too short to learn much, I hope that I'll be stretched and exposed to more stuff soon............... GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO ALREADY!!!!

Ah opportunity cost: spending time with friends/family, rest. Getting tied down to an internship also means I'll be able to spend less money -- which is not too bad a thing. Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to save the internship pay/sogz on weekends for Melb and Syd in winter!!!!!!

BEING TOO FREE AT WORK MAKES ME THINK NON-STOP THOUGH. IN REGARDS TO:

IS THIS WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO FOR LIFE.

I don't know yet. And I'm still in the midst of finding out.

At the same time, I can't wait to return to Australia. Then again, I don't want the final year of fun to pass fast. Wtf we'll be hitting 2015 in less than half a month's time.

I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP.

On a side and random note, JOYCE LIM YOU ARE MISSED.

Ok good bye off to find stuff to do.

1 comment: