Sunday, November 2, 2014

Graduation 2014

Found this post saved as a draft. Guessed I gave up arranging the pictures halfway and threw it way back of my brain lol. Thank god I checked the drafted post before I delete it away HAHA. But yeah........ pictures taken over 3 days of graduation back in May. Pretty apt time to be updating this bc I REALLY MISS NGEE ANN RIGHT NOW. 

It's crunch time period once again. I guess it's just how uni life is supposed to be????? Time's flying so darned fast and finals of my first semester is actually starting this Friday. I AM DYING. 

Extremely grumpy today as I've only managed to get an hour of sleep. Had to stay awake and drank a cup of soy chai latte (which I suspect that an extra shot was added into it) and TADAH the magic was crazy ok I couldn't even nap when my brain wasn't functioning tmddddd!!!! >:(


ok stop digressing bc I've got to hit the books (FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLMFLFMLFML).
THANK YOU NGEE ANN FOR ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES AND HARDSHIPS AND FRIENDS. You've made a significant impact in my life, the last three years were undoubtedly filled with hardest and the best times of my life.

This is a super delayed post but woohoo I HAVE GRADUATED FROM NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC~~~~~~~~~~~

(BETTER LATE THAN NEVER YA??? YA.)



















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment