Sunday, April 16, 2017

Numb

You could say that I feel the most out of my peers - I can cry over almost anything - a comedy, a cartoon movie, 5 seconds into a wedding video, hearing "Fix You" live, or have tears of joy filling my face at an acquaintance's wedding as if the couple was a pair of my closest friends. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for them and I'm just easily moved.

Yeah I could cry over anything except my own feelings. I don't exactly know how to say it.. I just find it hard to express/come to terms with my own emotions as I grow older. Like, when I miss dad or I just got upset over things - I can't cry it out no matter how hard I try, unless these feelings hit me out of the blue which they hardly do. So I'll just let them pass usually.

Tonight I sat by my bed and had one of the longest conversation with someone that mattered. With him doing most of the talking because I didn't want to bear the consequences of saying things that I don't mean/take back. I guess my heart got broken because I can't stop crying.

Now I'm drained and ready for bed. Maybe that's not a bad thing since I can finally call it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment