Sunday, July 24, 2016

Irrelevant

"R u ever so fucking mad u lowkey sad and everything hits u at the same time and u just like wyd bruh u were happy 2 minutes ago lmfao" - this tweet....... M

I don't even know what to make out of these feelings. 

It's been a good six-going-on-seven months since I've been home for good. But I still miss Aussie on most days. Not for the people though, well other than Rachel - mainly because I've packed the best one back home with me. For the sights and sound, and the carefree life I've got back there. The core worries were just how to get to my 8am lectures and survive through them, if I've got enough snacks to last me through the nights in the library, and how to pass my darned exams. I know it's time to accept reality and face each day with some level of perseverance, but these unnecessary feelings still hit me in the face from day to day. What if I were able to continue my stay in Australia back then? Would things be different? 

Now I just can't wait for Joyce to get home and the Aussie trip in October.  

No comments:

Post a Comment