Friday, August 15, 2014

Departure


Uploading pictures using the house wifi will be the death of me…!?!??!?! Took close to 2hrs uploading 300 pictures up to facebook and now it’s taking forever to upload 40 over pictures on blogger……….

HAHA I shall persevere bc I owe this space wayyyyyy too much hohohohohohohohohohohoho sorry Homolomo I admit I am lazy.

So yea backtrack to the day of departure ONE MONTH AGO omg time passed so fast.

I was doing some last minute packing after waking up in the afternoon HAHA. And had some simple yet awesome homecooked lunch and soup by Momsie. :’-( One piece of salmon to myself bc my mother knows how much I love salmon and how hopeless I am when it comes to cooking.



Siti dropped by half an hour before I went to the airport. She came down with a box containing Sour Patches and other snacks, and a letter dawww. This girl actually cabbed down to my place when she stays in the WEST, came up to my house to pass me stuff, then went down to cab back to Pulau NTU for her touchrug training. :’-) So touched and blessed and felt all fuzzy. 



One last proper dinner with the fambam at Crystal Jade. Bumped into Jas outside as she was there to have dinner with her friends as well. “WHACK ALL THE RICE AND NOODLES BEFORE WE GO!!!” Jacob was having dinner with his Abigail nearby and asked me to go out and collect stuff from him. He passed me a Watsons bag filled with snacks and a note that made me tear before dinner. HAHAHA STUPID BOY KEEPS SCOLDING ME THAT HE SPENDS A LOT ON ME and yet he still pampers me with all these jewelry nonsense???? Love you cobby :’-( You’re like a little brother that I never had SOBS.

Wasn’t having a good time with the external family members days before I depart but it felt good to see Uncle Tat, Uncle Edmund, Granny and Grandaunt coming down to send me off. Grandaunt was the cutest, she kept telling me that it’s not going to be easy, there’ll be times that I feel alone and stuff, boys are not good for me, study hard etc. Aw :’-)






Was all cool and good initially UNTIL the youngest one made me cry. We went to fetch her from school before going off to the airport and once she got up she went “Eh my friends say they’ll keep you in their prayers.” LOLOLOLOL so sweet I died a little inside. Please understand that my sisters and I never had an intimate siblings relationship. To be brutally honest, we are quite mean towards each other haha my close friends can vouch for that. And this little one HATES taking pictures.. which also explains why I rarely have pictures with her. However, that night when she came up to me asking for an individual picture, and mentioned that her friends wish me to have a safe flight, idky I just cried loooooool.


///////EH OK I TIRED BRB SOON OK CHANCE PLS IT'S 0335HRS IN THE MORNING!!!!!! BRB I PROMISE ^_^

OKAY ME BACK!!!!!












SOOOOO YEAAAAAAH ty everybody that took time to send me (and Jas) off ^~^ To the churchies/sogirls/CAs/juniors/ambs/primary schl friends/mother's friends (LOL)/random friends, thank you thank you thank you. Was so bumped that Joyce Lim couldn't make it in time though. :'-( 

And I realized I didn't have a proper photo with Jas bc I was crying my way like a loser till I board the plane. Ok not exactly crying but I couldn't stop tearing??? It got worse when I was on the plane though lol and when I was reading the notes and letters. Part of me was really excited bout the new beginnings and stuff and then there was part of me being not ready for it/missing my comfort zone.

This is the bunch that I miss the most. I miss my mother's soup and food and love and naggings and everything else..... :'-(


Feels weird not to have my sisters around to pick a fight with though haha.

Oh yeah got reminded of why I wanted to blog lol. 

Was catching up with Jeffrey over Whatsapp the other day. President told me that he misses me????? HOW HONOURED!!!! 



This kinda friend is really must keep for life one la. OFFER TO BE PERSONAL CHAUFFEUR FOR SALTED CARAMEL???? BEST lol.

To be honest, despite being just 2 hrs ahead of home, it's really hard to keep in touch with friends back at home. It's quite hard to contact momsie sometimes bc of the time difference. Like when I call her at 8pm, she'll be busy preparing dinner or out exercising. When she calls me back at 10pm, which is my 12mn, I'll be studying/preparing to sleep bc school starts really early for me. So yeahhhh, I really really appreciate friends that bother to keep in touch with me and checking up on me when I'm too lazy to do so myself. :-( Be it via Whatsapp or Skype, you guys make me feel closer to home and comforted me that I'm not alone. :'-)


Skyped with the Guan and Trina for a short while when they were chilling at Sauce last night, too bad that Guan's earpiece wasn't working well so they couldn't hear me. WAS REALLLLLLY REALLLLLLY REALLLLLLLLLLLY HAPPY TO SEE THEM THOUGH. :'-) Trina was getting emotional and went "ah so happy I feel like crying" lollll. Sigh pie what did I do in my previous life to deserve such friends. :'-)

Sorry that I haven't been updating this space bc I was getting accustomed to this lazy aussie life hiak hiakkkk. If you've been reading my dayre/receiving my snapchat, I complain about studies at least 3x a week #sorrynotsorry. Sighhhhh haiiiiiih school is really damn tough and I've been trying hard to nerd the hell up!!!!!!!!!! I'm really trying my best I promise. Being thrown into year 2 and 3 modules right at the beginning is just crap. :-| One month into the first semester and I'll be having my first mid sem paper in less than 3 weeks' time!?!?!? BROOOOOOOOO (╥﹏╥)

And it's time that I weigh my priorities all over again. BUT what do you do when opportunities come knocking at my door? I thought I was done with all these commitments and should be focusing on my studies. BUT........................ I am slightly tempted to join the committee of Singapore Students' Society. Just for the exposure for the entire experience and stuff bc Uni is just a whole new level as compared to Poly?  Still thinking it through though, I've got 2 more days to send in my application. Ah well, either way there's still an interview to get through. Well well well poops. (~﹏~) 

Hokiedokey time to study..... Not done with tomorrow's tutorials, nor have I understood whatever that's been taught in week 1. Quite gone case but well I'll get through!!!!! hopefully!!!!! Thanks for reading this nonsensical vomit MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: