Thursday, January 15, 2015

Shark

Yoza, I am back. Trying my best to keep this space alive. Not exactly working that well as you can see. Wanted to blog the night before but I ended up talking to a friend on Whatsapp, which got me thinking. Intense conversation from 12mn to 0300hrs really wasn't funny at all.

(0207hrs: I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE I'LL CONTINUE SOON LOL keeping track of my life/blogging is so tough sian)
(30/1/15: Updated kekekeke)



But hooooo, emotions been on a fucking rollercoaster ride for the past week. Then I realized.... it was shark week. Times like this MAKE ME HATE BEING A GIRL.

What I've been up to since I got back:
- Internship in a local audit firm
- Slaving at Sogz
- Meeting friends over meals
- Clubbing..........

So yeah, Monday and Tuesday were spent at internship >> sogz. And I was thoroughly drained. After 2 shitty days, I was done for the week so it's just internship for the following days.

:-)/:-( :Internship has been pretty enriching, though it can get mundane at times. It was actually the first time I get to do practical acctg/auditing-related stuff despite being a student in Accountancy back in np. Wanted to do finance in Uni and I was lucky enough to get a finance-related internship in DBS. So yeah back to the current internship, I've been thrown between the accounting / auditing dept. I got to see how tedious work can be and the meticulousity that was expected from an accountant/auditor. And it got me wondering if I'm really fit for the job.

:-((((( :Sogz has been........ idk just working for the damn cash I guess. Overworked, underpaid. Yeah you get the gist. I was so fucking mad on Tuesday lol ugh.

:-) : So yeahhhhh yesterday was Wednesday and mangz I guess that's when the rollercoaster bullshit started. Nothing bad happened at internship and I managed to have lunch with Yilin after what seemed like forrrrreeeeevvvvvverrrrrr. Turns out that she was working on the same stretch of buildings as mine! Nommed and talk over Mos Burger hahaha funny how we were never really close/work much (did we even manage to work togther before...) but this is one girl that I can click really well with. Looking forward to more lunch dates within the next two weeks! :-)


Went back to work and was a little sad over the fact that mom said no to HKG despite low fares.

:-) : Met Aly and Shuz after internship. It's been almost +/- 2 years since the 3 of us met. Lol when we first met, that was 2011 for Red Camp 8. I was a year 1 noob, Shuz's in y2 while Aly's in y3. At the present moment, I'm pursuing my degree in UQ, Shuz's doing hers in SMU while Aly's done with UQ and out working already. How time flies man. JUST LOOK AT MY HAIR LOL.


Dinner was fine 'cept the fact that we got too ambitious, ordering 3 mains + truffle fries IT WAS MAD and we couldn't finish half of the pizza. :-|

I'm glad nothing changed between us, like how we can be bimbotic and talk nonsense (such as cleavages lol stupid Aly)!!! Hope we can meet again before I leave and before Aly leaves for London alone! HAHA she's so worried over the trip bc it's a 14hrs-long solo flight.



Got to see lwl for 10 mins bc he was having dinner at Orchard Gateway as well, and before he left to join the Alexa, Clems and the rest for Karaoke. I rarely go for K in sg cos I think it's quite a waste of money hahaha. Like I'd rather spend it on movies. But it's a different case in BNE. Don't mind wasting money on K bc there's literally nothing much to do.

:-( : By then my feet were already on the verge of breaking already. I was limping like a loser.

:-) : Ben asked to catch the last screening of Big Hero 6 at Suntec, earlier in that evening. (SO SAD WE 2 NOOBS DIDN'T GET TO CATCH BIG HERO BC EVERYONE ELSE CAUGHT IT W THEIR FRIENDS ALR) I was too tired and I don't think I could make it through the movie. Decided to go down to Thomson and meet Vito there.


I was so full from dinner that I actually rejected Salted Caramel luuuuuuulza. Vito was being a saviour when he brought slippers down for me. :'-) Went up to Vito's cozy place as we watched some asian drunkard movie (lol 21 And Over). I caved in to Rochor Tauhuey T______T Never knew tauhuey + grass jelly tasted so good. Left them when it was close to midnight, Ben was staying over and I have internship the next day. It was nice hanging out with these 2 bitches again lol so..... much..... unnecessary.... drama caused by the other thou-shall-not-be-named. Hang again soon!!!! :-) 


(EDIT: lol I've procrastinated for 2 weeks fml can barely remember what happened already hahahaha.)

:-) : Had the best uber experience when I called for one ahhaha bc I missed the last bus. Well the whole conversation was really raw and genuine and nice and the uber driver is a great guy!!! LOL the uber ride instantly brightened my night. Thank you Mr Y, I wish you and your wife all the best. You're gonna be a great dad, I can feeeeel it!!! ^_^

:-( : Dropped my camera the next morning and bam couldn't switch it on lol. I felt so fucking depressed, and it was like first thing in the morning walao.

:-) / :-( : Friggin quarter life crisis made me go a little mad. Scoot was having a promotion celebrating its 4 millionth passenger coincidentally... Cheap flight to hkg on the 1st week of February. Yolo swek-ed it up and bought tickets lulz. Sad bc I'm broke but really excited for the food / grandma / getting away from Singapore.

:-) : STARBUCKS 1-FOR-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-| : Was on my way to sony's service centre but my camera revived yay. The zoom ring wasn't smooth anymore though. But I've gotten it fixed and all's good again so yay!!!!!!!! Lol that just showed how long I've taken to procrastinate finishing this post.

:-( : I got my period lulz.

SO I GUESS THAT'S ALL FOR THAT WED AND THU OF WHICH I'VE EXPERIENCED CRAZY EMOTIONS WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO.

I am so tired, but it's finally the last day of internship!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And I'm jetting off solo to hkg tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 Ermaigerd can't wait. But if anything goes wrong with the flight........................................ this could be the last post mangz. K touchwood ok bye bye! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment