Monday, October 6, 2014

Unearth

I blog at weird timings, like now at 0518hrs on a beautiful Tuesday morning, live from the Biological Sciences Library. Was supposed to ton and complete my External Reporting Issues assignment. Didn't work out too well, as you can see.

Ugh, when was the last time that I was THIS unmotivated. The moment I open up all the sites for the case study, I wanna slam my laptop down even before I begin to read. Even as I read, nothing's truly processed. Body clock's officially screwed to the maximum core now anyway lol. Am actually waiting my 0800hrs class before I crash at 0900hrs, skipping 1000hrs Law lecture. Baha, 4 more weeks to Finals, what am I doing with my lifeeeeeee messing up my priorities so badly. Whoever that thinks that studying overseas is a lot easier than doing it in Sg can just eat. my. shit. ok Uni sucks!!!!! Ok la on a brighter side, I get to enjoy the cool breeze (sometimes really too cold though), the sparseness of everything and yeah, just away from crowds and fast-paced bullshit while I'm here in Brisbane. The only fast-paced thingum here is just Uni and the workload.

It's either I'm really lazy, or I'm just fucking dumb. Maybe both.

Or maybe it's the alcohol over the weekend. Though I did not drink much bc I hate alcohol. Hardwell was smashing good last night though, or the night before... since it's already Tuesday. Whatever. One of the most hardcore day ever. Woke up in the afternoon > ate a cereal bar for lunch > pre-drinks > Hardwell > went home to change > grabbed some cereals for dinner > Wonderland. Wonderland is a clubbing event that happens once a month, and it's like an Asian party? The place was pretty big, made me miss Zouk so much. And my friends as well... :'-(

I really enjoy clubbing, though I'm not a big fan of alcohol. It's the music and company that make up for everything. At the same time, I REALLY HATE HOW CLUBBING REVEALS THE UGLIEST SIDE OF PEOPLE. Maximum hate. How people can't maintain their alcohol tolerance and drinking like they don't own a liver, and causing dramas all around. Like dude: 1) self-respect 2) get a fuckinggggg grip. Ok not that I'm always sober all the time, but still... don't fuck around man you're gonna regret everything that you did the previous night SO BAD. >:( Takes 2 hands to clap man lol.

Times like these make me miss the clubbing gang in Sg where we are there for each other and um, just be there for the company and music with no fucking drama to handle, nor holding friends up when they're maximum dead. In short, just be there for each other and have fun together. I guess people have different ways living their lives. I'll learn to respect that bc it's your life after all and all I could do is to pray that I won't conform lol.

UuUuUuUuuugggghhhhhhHhhHhh. That's it, no more clubbing till finals end. I need to get my shit together for school. FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!! Abigail Wong please remember that you didn't go through so much to fuck shit up here in Down Under.

Man, I miss my buddy so much. I really wish I could be there to watch your POP this Saturday, congratulate you for making it through BMT + 2 extra months bc napfa fail (hahaha), give you a legit hug though you stink like hell. You might be feeling like poop rn, but please stay strong and pull through. I'm sure you can!!! Sending you all my love from here. ;-)

I can churn out shit like this post in 20 mins, but I can stare at my assignment and get no shit done for 2 days straight. Sigh why like that.............. I HATE WRITING REPORTS HIUAHDAUSHFDIJIOEJWFDSNRFDJNIKRJAFDKKASD. CAN'T WAIT FOR PASS CLASS AT 8. CAN'T WAIT TO DIE IN BED RIGHT AFTER. CAN WAIT TO WAKE UP AND CONTINUE THIS FUCKED UP ASSIGNMENT.

1 comment:

  1. Hang on tight!!!!! I'm glad life has been treating you well on the other side hehe <3

    ReplyDelete